Yet Another Mullaperiyar Story
At this point of time, its important that we forget our differences, preferences and stick together under one name- Kerala. What we require is ONE loud voice. Not umpteen small ones funded by corporates and organizations.
The Indian Male Syndrome
Wants to screw everything that moves, Rapes everything that refuses. Dreams of sex all night and day, and then, Calls 'her' a whore who thinks like 'him'. And then on the wedding day he asks, Are you a virgin my dear woman? Fascinating really, how absurd he is, Considering the number of 'sluts' he kills at birth.
The Average Indian Woman
She wakes up with the sun, And ties her hair like a bun. Makes tea for everyone, And coffee for her son. Water her green plants, while making the daily plans. Does the dishes, maybe, Regardless of her wishes.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
Monday, February 13, 2012
- No. This is not another MAD article. Just because I started the same way doesn’t mean anything right?
- Throughout the article you will find the word ‘BANG’. Its best described as something that cannot be described. Seriously. Like an emphatic, dramatized version of wow in the right kind of ambience. Eg: Boring lecturer gets a call from Mrs. Unknown. Needs to stop teaching immediately = BANG. A very pretty girl gives you a ‘stare’= BANG. You’ll know!
- Do I enjoy writing these ‘Hate notes’? Hell, you haven’t even read the article yet! One thing’s for sure though. Drama’s in my blood. Rest you lot can decide. Like every other desperate Indian male would swear , “ I don’t get to do what I’d really love to do.” I genuinely hope that helps.
- Characters like RooneY, Sabsa, Ubbas, Khan_Girl, still photographer 10dulkar, D_Cool are purely fictional. Incase you find this strangely coincidental, then your imagination levels are on par with that of the author.
- Throughout the entire trip we missed having “the secretary’s wife”. We could’ve had fun discussing mobile operating systems and scheming ways to steal money from juniors.
- On a more serious tone, this article’s something that popped up while my groupmates were busy learning ‘remoting’ @ Shiju sir’s. Nothing personal.
(to be contd..............................)